Eco-friendly and Energy Saving:
This incandescent light bulb takes 11W, giving 35 lumens of light. Assuming an average of 3 hours of daily operation and average cost of 11¢ per kW, the yearly energy cost is $1.3.
High-Performance Quality and Excellent Light Color:
The light temperature is 2700K, which gives a very nice warm white yellowish color for superb ambiance. The color rendering index (CRI) is 100 compared to low CRI LEDs so the quality of light is excellent. This incandescent light is CE and RoHS (Lead Free) compliant to ensure high quality. Up to 1,000 hours of lifespan, which is 0.9 years with 3 hours of average daily use.
- Power: 11W each bulb
- Luminous Flux: 35 lumens each bulb
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Light Temperature: 2700K warm white (yellowish)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- Voltage: 110V, 120V, 130V
- Material: Aluminum with clear glass
- Diameter: 1.75” (4.4cm), Length: 3.125” (7.9cm)
- Shape: S14 Small Sign Shape
- Base: E26 Standard Medium Screw Base (26mm diameter)
- Lifetime: 1000 hours
- No Mercury
- Instant on
- CE and RoHS (Lead Free) Compliant
- Pack of 6
When shopping for light bulbs, please DO NOT go by the listing photos, as the photos cannot give you an accurate match. Instead, please verify the light bulb dimensions, shape code, base, voltage, and wattage all match the type you are replacing. Please also DO NOT go by the applications listed in the listing. There are many variations of light bulbs used for the same application. So, please make sure to make the right match prior to order.